Who can apply
Today the CSSBI is actively looking for those individuals from all Christian denominations who would benefit from their support.
We provide for necessitous school teachers in England and Wales (or their families) being members of the Church of England or of another recognised Christian denomination. If you feel you qualify for financial support please contact us.
- Are you a teacher or former teacher, a lecturer, or teacher in training?
- Are you in genuine need - ‘necessitous’?
- Do you live in England or Wales?
- Are you a member of the Church of England or of another recognised Christian denomination?
- Are you able to provide the name and address of a referee to confirm your educational connections and a referee to confirm your church connection?
- If the answer to ALL the above is YES, please complete an application form.
- If you would like to discuss your application, please do contact us.
Please note that on the death of a teacher their financial dependants may be able to receive financial assistance from us.